Atacama | | Easter Island --- Santiago | | Patagonia
- Santiago: in the middle of the country; wine regions; Valparaiso
- Atacama: desert; fly 2 hours from Santiago to Calama.
- Patagonia: fly 3.5 hours from Santiago to Punta Arenas.
- Easter Island: fly 5 hours from Santiago to Easter Island.
- narrow body all A320
- wide body 767/787 (LATAM Brazil has 777-300ER)
- 787-8 in 2-2-2
- 787-9 in 1-2-1 or 2-2-2
Sky: Ultra Low-cost, all 320.
JetSmart: Ultra Low-cost, all 320. Code share with American Airlines.
- Tur Bus
- Pullman Bus
- Condor Bus
4 seat types: Clasico, Semi Cama, Salon Cama, Premium
- Clasico: 2-2, economic seat, normal
- Semi Cama: 2-2, seat similar to Clasico but with footrest and may have a higher degree of recline and/or more space between seats
- Salon Cama: 1-2, greater recline, some double-decker buses have Salon Cama on the first floor while Semi Cama on the second floor
- Cama Premium / Cama Suite: fie flat
(seat = asiento)
Food and Drink
- Cherry 11 月到三月成熟
- Pisco, Chile's most popular liquor
Colchagua: Syrah and Carménere
Casablanca Valley: Chardonnays and Sauvignon Blancs
The Maipo Valley 中央山谷 Carmenere
Bordeaux grape varieties (primarily Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot)
The Colchagua Valley similar to Napa valley
Navel of the World.
Only LATAM fly between Easter Island (IPC) and Santiago (SCL).
- Punta Arenas: base to explore the tierra del fuego archipelago and torres del paine national park
- Chiloé Island
- Lauca National Park
- Antofagasta: the mining capital
The University of Santiago (Usach) is one of the oldest public universities in Chile.
The highest-ranked public university in Chile, the Universidad de Chile (ranking higher than USACH)
- CMPC: the biggest worldwide pulp and paper company.
- Mapuche: a group of indigenous inhabitants of south-central Chile and southwestern Argentina, including parts of Patagonia.
- SQM: is the world’s biggest lithium producer.