Travel - Crossover Rewards
Airlines + Hotels
United + Marriott: RewardPlus
Reciprocal elite status for elite members.
- United MileagePlus Gold/Platinum/1K => Marriott Rewards Gold Elite status. https://rewardsplus.unitedmileageplus.com/
- Marriott Platinum Premier => MileagePlus Silver status. https://mrrewardsplus.com
Airlines + Other Travel Brands
jetBlue + Lyft
- Earn 30 TrueBlue points for every airport ride you take.
- Get 750 TrueBlue points or $15 off just for signing up and taking your first Lyft Classic, Plus or Premier ride anywhere they go.
Delta + Lyft
2 miles per $1 spent on airport rides 1 miles/$1 in US
Delta + airbnb
- Earn 1 mile per $1
Delta + Starbucks
United + Hertz
- United Platinum/1K => Hertz President's Circle
- United Silver/Gold => Hertz Five Star
- United MileagePlus Club Card holder => Hertz President's Circle
- United Platinum/1K: 1,250 miles per rental
- United Silver/Gold: 1,000 miles per rental
- Chase Credit Card holders: 750 miles per rental
- Others: 500 miles per rental
IHG + Venetian/Palazzo
Points can be earned or redeemed in Venetian and Palazzo.
Wyndham + Caesars Rewards
Caesars Rewards covers Caesars, Harrah's, Bally's, Paris, PlanetHollywood and many others.
SPG + Total Rewards terminated in 2016. Now Wyndham Rewards offers status match and point transfer to Caesars Rewards.
Hyatt + MGM
- Hyatt Discoverist: Mlife Pearl
- Hyatt Explorist/Globalist: Mlife Gold.