- Havarti: Danish
- Chèvre: Goat cheese (chèvre = goat in french, "romage de chèvre" = "goat cheese")
- Pecorino: hard Italian cheeses made from sheep milk. "pecorino" derives from pecora which means sheep in Italian.
- Fontina / Fontal (French: Fontine) is a cow's milk cheese, first produced in Italy. Semi-soft.
- Gouda: a sweet, creamy, yellow cow's milk cheese originating from the Netherlands.
- Parmigiano = Parmesan
- Parmigiano Reggiano: 18-month old
- Parmigiano Reggiano Stravechhio: 36-month old. Parmigiano Reggiano Stravecchio is aged a full 36 months. At this age, it has a deeper, golden color, and has even more crunchy crystals. Full and fruity with a slightly salty tang, this cheese should be served in chunks with figs or pears or as an appetizer with aperitifs.
- Stravecchio = aged (Italian)
- Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese https://pointreyescheese.com/
- Toma (5): In Italian, Toma means "wheel of cheese made by the farmer herself."
- Aged Gouda (5)
- REMBRANDT AGED GOUDA (5)
- Brugge Comtesse (5): https://www.bruggecheese.com/ deep caramel color and intensely complex flavor. Made from natually processed cow's milk.
- Ivy's Reserve English Cheddar (5): aged up to 12 months under wood.
- Emmi Le Gruyere (4)
- El Pastor Honey Chevre (3): from Spain's Zamora region. With sweet honey.
- Busti Il Tartufo Pecorino Toscano (1): with white truffles from Italy.
- Cello Sweet Tomato Fontal (1)
- Red Apple Cheese - Apple Smoked Cheeses (1)