- VFR CHARTS
- IFR ENROUTE CHARTS
- Enroute High Altitude Charts (at or above 18,000 ft MSL.)
- Enroute Low Altitude Charts
- TERMINAL PROCEDURE PUBLICATION (TPP)
FAA Users' Guide: https://www.faa.gov/air_traffic/flight_info/aeronav/digital_products/aero_guide/
On VFR Charts, information about radio aids to navigation (NAVAID) are boxed.
- Victor Airways (Low Altitude) Black VOR airways
- Low Altitude RNAV Routes (T-Routes) Blue
- High Altitude RNAV Routes (Q-Routes)
- Helicopter RNAV Routes (TK Routes) Two helicopter RNAV routes (TK-routes) exist in the northeast corridor between the Washington, DC, and New York City metropolitan areas.
- Joint Victor/RNAV Routes (Low Altitude)
- Joint Jet/RNAV Routes (High Altitude)
- Unusable Route Segments
- Military Training Routes (MTRs): All IR and VR MTRs are shown on enroute charts, except VRs at or below 1500' AGL. They're numbered and published in brown.
- svc = service.
- ctc = contact.
- APP = approach control