Animals - Invertebrates
- lack of a backbone.
- makes up almost 97 percent of all anmial life.
- sponges, corals, worms, snails, starfish, squid, octopus, insects.
- slugs, snails, oysters, clams, octopuses, squid, cuttlefish.
- most have a soft body and muscular base called a foot. Many have protective shells and feed using a moving ribbon of teeth called radula.
- four out of five animal species are arthropods.
- insects, spiders and crabs.
- bodies are usually formed from five equal parts arranged in a circle.
- starfish, sea cucumber, urchin, feather star
- jellyfish, hydroid(水螅), sea anemones(海葵), corals
Coral reef: covering 1% of ocean floor but home to 25% of all marine creatures.
roundworms, segmented worms, flatworms.